Families with students in Spartanburg School District Three who would like to request assistance with Christmas must complete an application. In-person applications will not be taken due to Covid-19 restrictions. All applications must be submitted by November 30th to be considered for assistance. If you do not have access to the Internet and would like an application sent home by your child, please contact your child’s school. They will also be taken by contacting the district office at 279-6021 or 279-6022. If there are questions regarding the information provided, please include working phone numbers and someone will contact you.
For the application in English, please fill out this form.
Para la solicitud en español, por favor complete este formulario.
Please include the following with your application:
- Verification of Household Income
- Monthly Bills/Expenses
- Name/Address of Employer
- Name/Contact Number of Caseworker (if applicable)
- Free/Reduced Lunch Eligibility Required (if an application is not on file, one must be completed before approval for assistance)
- Be sure to include correct sizing for clothing – regular or slim for jeans, etc.
- Do not include large electronics or cell phones under wish list.